More Efficiency, Transparency and Savings
Sourcing can be highly complex, labor intensive and time consuming. If you’re spending too much time on RFP management, bid analysis spreadsheets, or the myriad of other tasks associated with sourcing, look to EC Sourcing for your strategic sourcing solution. eRFx/eSourcing makes email based excel or word sourcing a thing of the past!
The FlexRFP™ Sourcing tool, which is our RFP management software, is a highly efficient, cutting-edge approach to traditional Strategic eSourcing. It is a collaborative, Internet based Sarbanes Oxley Compliant e-sourcing solution that allows for an organized, structured and repeatable process.
FlexRFP™ Sourcing at a Glance:
- A simple yet robust solution
- Offers comprehensive bid template possibilities:
- TCO, formulas, etc.
- Bid templates can be in any format and can vary by event
- If/then statements
- Allows for quick “3 bids and a buy” quotes – setup and launch in 5 minutes or less.
- Offers a full questionnaire / survey ability with optional score carding
- Features numerous template possibilities for rapid and efficient re-use
- Gives you various supplier bid input controls; only receive content you want
- Program is Excel-friendly – Upload / download thousands of items from hundreds of suppliers, etc.
- Dynamic Invitation – automatically invite suppliers based on approvals on any data element (i.e. category, manufacturer # or zip code) and then show or hide items based on those approvals
- Features soft and live auctions
- Feature rich specification management
- Offers client configured supplier and project tagging, enabling you to group information in ways that are meaningful to you, such as ‘show me all minority owned enterprises in Northern California,’ etc.
- Allows supplier self-serve registration
FlexRFP™ Sourcing Software Benefits:
- Hard dollar savings on an average of 18%
- Process Efficiency and Time Savings of 40-60%; cut project cycle times in half
- Process transparency
- Full audit and archival capabilities for SOX compliance and re-use purposes
- Greatly improved data collection and analysis capabilities
- Collaborative communications and document exchange
- Proactive project status monitoring and notification
- Familiar Microsoft Excel® like functionality on the Internet
- Better visibility into sourcing progress and outcomes
- Soft Auction™ functionality – auction benefits without doing an auction
eRFx / eSourcing puts an end to:
- Impossible–to–find sourcing data you’ve used previously
- Internal audits that are painful because of lack of documentation
- Categories that do not get sourced at all
FlexQ2S™ (Quote to Specification) is ideal if you’re moving away from in-house production and toward contracting with offshore suppliers. The sourcing effort required in this case requires different functionality.
Instead of annual or multi-year contract negotiations across the marketplace of suppliers, there is now a large volume of quote requests that are sent to a known audience of trustworthy suppliers on a frequent basis
Unlike traditional sourcing, the item specifications may not be known beforehand and can be provided by the suppliers as part of their proposal. From these proposals a specification document must then be generated for accurate ordering and production – which can also change over time.
FlexQ2S™ is a collaborative, Internet based platform that:
- Establishes a structured and consistent process that prevents incomplete quotes and specifications
- Improves the communication and clarity of quote requests and specification changes
- Allows visibility to historical item use, cost and vendors
- Streamlines processes and eliminates duplicate work necessitated by re-inputing information
- Reduces costly mistakes due to changes in specifications
FlexQ2S™ makes accessing important data easy and convenient!
How Important are the Questions You Ask in Directing Your Procurement Efforts?
Watch Now – Smart Purchasing: Challenging the Status Quo in 2017
Will eSourcing Take the Guesswork Out of Your Procurement Process?
Adoption + Collaboration = Powerful Competitive Advantage in Procurement
Training on eSourcing Tools – How to Make it “Sticky”
We selected EC Sourcing to facilitate our purchased services and capital equipment bidding processes. Since implementation over 4 years ago,we’ve had great success using the solution to generate savings and leverage the automated web-based platform to increase visibility and cross functional team participation, improve bid process cycle time and overall organization to provide a more formal straightforward bidding process. We have found the solution to be easy for all parties with high vendor participation. We have used the solution to negotiate small buys and extremely large capital purchases with success on all levels. Lastly, EC Sourcing Group has provided a high level of support both on technical matters and strategic sourcing strategy.Ken Macon
Your software is great! I have been involved in many of these (e-Sourcing negotiations) and in fact just finished one last week for Schering Plough. Your software is much less complicated and more user-friendly than any of the other ones I have used.Jean Labanowski