When putting together an executive team, there are a number of important roles to fill. One role that is sometimes overlooked in the rush to fill these spots is the CPO or “Chief Procurement Officer”. This is...Learn More
- Winning Over Stakeholders May Mean Looking Like a Dummy
- Three Nor’easters Remind Us the Importance of Disaster Planning
- Do You Have Enough Qualified and Motivated Suppliers Participating in Your Sourcing Events?
- One Key to Successful Implementation of a New Sourcing Solution
- Are You Still Living with Procurement Tools Created in 2007?