Efficient Vendor Management is a Critical Business Function
The performance of your vendor partners directly affects your company’s competitiveness, operating efficiency and cost structures – especially with increasing globalization and outsourcing.
The number of suppliers, outsourced functions, and increasing amount of unsynchronized data compromises your organization’s daily efficiency, productivity and increases risk. Effective supplier management (SIM) is no longer an organizational luxury. It is a necessity.
Are you faced with these challenges?
- Difficulty finding, updating and maintaining supplier information
- Obtaining supplier related documents is cumbersome and time consuming
- Performing annual supplier questionnaires (IT, risk, and general) is difficult and tedious
Solve these challenges with EC Sourcing Group’s Management Software
We have intimate knowledge of the supplier management function and proven tools that are easy to implement. In addition, we recognize that your needs may be unique and therefore we allow each customer to configure their supplier database and data requirements with different fields that your suppliers are required to populate. This configurability ensures that you collect the data you need in the manner that is best for you. Our solutions can organize all your supplier information into a single comprehensive database.
Our Supplier Management Solutions will help you:
- Assess vendor capabilities, financial solvency, product/service quality and pricing
- Organize standard information into a single comprehensive system that provides easy access, review and retrieval
- All supplier information and related signed documents are retrieved in a structured, yet flexible questionnaire-like manner that allows for easy access
- Ensure that all supplier-related documents and periodic questionnaires (IT, risk, and general) are received on time and in the desired format
- Keep track of questionnaire due dates and document expiration dates. Our web-based application sends proactive notification to suppliers to ensure timeframes are met.
- Automate and simplify supplier on-boarding – making it easier to establish an initial relationship for both parties
- Simplify the process for sellers who wish to promote value-added services and propose alternative ways to lower your costs – while also making it possible for them to get their foot in the door with your company.
- Facilitate communications ensuring a fair/consistent process
- Is linked to all other FlexRFP™ modules to maximize efficiency – for example when adding suppliers to a sourcing event, you are able to search all supplier information fields that you create.
Procurement Success – How Well Do You Know Your Suppliers?
Collaboration with Vendors Can Yield Much More than Cost Savings
Supplier Negotiating Skills – Preparation and the Ability to Adapt are Critical to Success
Supplier Surveys with Scoring – The Easy Way
Understanding Your Supplier’s Cost Components Can Give You a Negotiation Advantage
I’ve used at least 4 systems for on-line e-sourcing / e-auctions, and I can say that FlexRFP is easier to use and less intimidating than other systems. The instructions alone for some of the other systems were cumbersome and intimidating, and that added to the stress of the actual bid process. Compared to the 3 other systems I’ve had to use, yours was certainly the most user-friendly. FlexRFP made me feel comfortable quickly, and I never felt like I “must be doing something wrong” as you might with other systems. You can use the above quote along with my name, because I sincerely feel that you have a user friendly product.Ed Grimaldi
Your software is great! I have been involved in many of these (e-Sourcing negotiations) and in fact just finished one last week for Schering Plough. Your software is much less complicated and more user-friendly than any of the other ones I have used.Jean Labanowski
Schedule a Demo
Schedule a demo to see how easy managing supplier information and data can be!